Saturday, July 2, 2011

Trend Alert : The Bohemian headband

Celebs such as Nicole Richie , Vannessa Hudgens, and Taylor Swift have been embracing Boho chic , religiously this season. Boho headbands are the perfect hair accessory to pair with an awesome romper, jumpsuit, summer dress...you name it !  It  To achieve the hippie chic look , wavy hair is key. For fast, easy , to do , waves I recommend using a  triple barrel iron  available for purchase at http://www.sallybeauty.com/triple-barrel-waver/SBS-255367,default,pd.html?cgid=Hair09-01.


*photo's obtained from fashionindie.com, zimbio.com



1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. bohemian clothing

    ReplyDelete